DONATE & SUPPORT
Once Off or Monthly DonationsClick on the below button to select your preferred payment platform. By supporting Amoyo, you are actively contributing to the transformation of young South Africans through the performing arts, helping them become well-rounded and confident leaders. PayFast - South African DonorsPayPal - International Donors
PARTNER WITH US
You can partner with us in various ways:
BECOME A SOCIAL IMPACT VOLUNTEER
- If you have some time to spare, whether once off or regularly, and skill you feel we would benefit please let us know at email@example.com we would love to hear from you.
Whether you are from overseas or local there are a variety of ways to get involved with us!
- Buy a child’s first pair of ballet shoes, or a leotard, or leggings.
- Donate any gently worn dancewear or dancing shoes that your children have outgrown.
- Raising funds.
- Make a financial contribution to help us acquire the many things on our Wish List – See below
- Professional services
- Graphic design services
- Hosting a fundraising event on behalf of Amoyo
- A dedicated performing arts facility/campus, including a homework room with computers and a tutor for Amoyo students
- A kombi/bus to transport Amoyo students to class and to professional shows
- Feeding scheme support
- Funding to operate
- Teachers’ salaries
- Sound equipment & lighting
- Drums, ballet bars, mirrors & dance mats
- Dance outfits and shoes (tap, ballet, split-sole etc)
- Props & costumes
- Tourists & corporates who want to see us perform
- To keep on having fun while we learn and grow with Amoyo